During this episode, I will be speaking with Sandra Adams, Ph.D., who is set to become the Vice President for Administration with the ACTE Board of Directors in July. Sandra currently serves as a CTE administrator in a large urban district and has written four books on CTE instruction and teacher collaboration, including her popular book “But I’m Not a Reading Teacher.” Sandra is highly committed to active learning and providing high-quality instruction.
In today’s episode, I ask the following questions:
• Will you describe your journey with career and technical education?
• Do you have any new exciting projects you are working on?
• What is your vision for CTE in the next decade wtih your new role as VP for the ACTE Admin Division?
• What are the names of the 3 books you have either co-authored or authored?
CONNECT WITH SANDRA ADAMS, PHD.
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-adams-ph-d-559531b8/
• PLC in CTE: The power of professional learning communities to create thriving cultures of achievement within career and technical education
• But I am NOT a reading teacher!: Literacy Strategies for Career and Technical Educators
• Diving In to Strategic Thinking: A Teacher’s Field Guide to Depth of Knowledge
CONNECT WITH BARBARA:
• FCS Podcast: https://fcspodcast.com
• FCS Tips: https://www.fcstips.com
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ConnectFCSed
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/ConnectFCSed
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/connectfcsed
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/connectfcsed
• Tik Tok: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdhKwFKc/
WHEN DOES IT AIR
March 22nd, 2023